We are currently seeking an Activations Manager to join our Brisbane Brand Activations team. This is a fixed - term contract position of 8 months!
We’re delivering Australia’s most COMPLETE audio offering. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is ‘Defining Audio’ as one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Offering Australia’s most complete audio offering, our brands include KIIS and Pure Gold, iHeartRadio and The Edge. ARN’s Audiosphere spans Broadcast and Digital Radio, Music Streaming, Podcasts, Digital, Social, Mobile, Live Events, Activations, Partnerships and more, entertaining and influencing an audience of over five million across Australia every week!
We are currently seeking an Activations Manager to join our Brisbane Brand Activations team. This is a fixed – term contract position of 8 months . Your role is to create and activate campaigns originating from the Content, Integration, Sales and Marketing functions to achieve optimum profitability, enhanced ratings and meet the marketing and communication objectives of all (Market) client briefs.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Acquire a solid understanding of the ARN brands (97.3FM / 4KQ / iHeartRadio) and their programming objectives and commercial sales goals
- Work cohesively with Commercial, Content, Digital and Marketing teams to ensure flawless execution of campaigns that are on brief, on brand and on time
- Manage the Activation of Campaigns and Events for both stations, including generation of Job Sheets, budgets, briefs, run sheets, risk assessments and attending WIPS
- Compile relevant documentation detailing the campaign objectives and instructions on the campaigns format and delivery
- Identify and bring to life proactive campaign opportunities for the brand that can enhance ratings and increase profitability through client and partner involvement
- Write and assist with campaign responses and presentations as required
- Maintaining and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Attend and contribute to all idea generation originating out of the market.
- Developing and managing budgets and securing funding or contra arrangements where needed
The successful candidate will have;
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in radio campaign management
- A flair and passion for creative thinking, with the skills to bring it to life
- Strong relationships with local suppliers and vendors, and the ability to hustle
- Exceptional time management skills combined with the ability to prioritise
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- Appropriate qualifications in Marketing, Business, Promotions, P.R. or other media related disciplines
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work, embracing our values of Energy, Authenticity, Creativity and Action. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Defining Audio for our listeners, clients and shareholders. Working here gives you access to great benefits like: Paid parental leave, annual learning and development program including study leave and an Employee Assistance Program.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 24th February 2021
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)
ARN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please contact the People & Culture team at the relevant state office: https://www.arn.com.au/contact-us/