Work with a multinational consultancy who are rapidly growing.
- Sydney based
- Finance domain
- Permanent/Contract considered
Rubix Solutions are seeking an AEM Developer to work with a multinational consultancy firm in Sydney.
- Relevant experience in AEM – 6.5 (AEM Developer certification and Lead Developer certification)
- Java and JSP and experienced in content management tool
- Have worked on AEE 6.2, 6.4 and 6.5.
- Having Knowledge on AWS environment
- Having knowledge on Splunk, Newrelic
- Oracle SQL knowledge
- Finance domain knowledge especially dealing with customer and account data
- Production Support Experience with relevant deployment etc.
- Data analysis and profiling
- Production Application Support – L3 - responsible for running the day to day operations
- Production Services roles include Problem/Incident Management, Application Monitoring, Service Analytics and Reporting, Production Governance, Change/Configuration Management, etc
- Liaise with Business team to solve the issues encounter during operations
- Communicates effectively with development and internal business operations teams
- Identifies vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement
- Need to guide the team and implement best practices
- Liaise with Adobe team to solve product related issues
Interested parties apply now for a confidential conversation