Limelight People are looking for experienced Case Managers who are knowledgeable in packaged care.
- Are you an experienced case manager looking for your next opportunity?
- Temporary & permanent opportunities
- Established NfP's across Sydney metro
Limelight People would like to hear from Case Managers looking for their next opportunity in aged care.
If you're passionate about helping people live independently in their own homes and have an understanding of Community based aged care programs such as Home Care Packages, Commonwealth Home Support Programs, Assistance with Care and Housing, Short Term Restorative Care etc then send a copy of your resume today for a confidential chat about opportunities in your area.
What you need to apply:
- Relevant experience in case management of clients
- Tertiary Qualifications in Nursing, Allied Health or Social Sciences or Diploma qualification in community services
- Knowledge of CDC legislation
- Experience with person centred care planning processes, including assessment and establishing client goals
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Experience managing client budgets
- An understanding of My Aged Care
- A current NSW driver's license
- The ability to speak a community language
- A willingness to travel as required for the role
- Comprehensively insured vehicle
Applications from candidates with temporary work rights welcome.
Click the APPLY button now to send a copy of resume!