A rare opportunity has come to fruition for a senior Occupational Therapist to join an established MDT
- Diverse Caseload
- Supportive multi-disciplinary team
- Good working knowledge in MH and exposure to NDIS essential
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Occupational Therapist to join an established MDT working across Adults services.
- Complex caseload in Adult Services to be carried - Mental Health focus
- Opportunity to grow organically within this expanding service
- Leadership role, play an integral part of a great multidisciplinary team
- Part-time or full-time hours available
This position is full time and requires a senior Occupational Therapist due to the input required across policies/procedures and the complexity of workload.
- Relevant qualification in Occupational therapy
- Previous experience of carrying a complex caseload in Adult Services
- Excellent case management and care coordination skills.
- Great working knowledge in NDIS
- Community Development and program management skills
- History of working in a multi disciplinary team and taking a collaborative approach
- Current working with children's check and police check
- Full driver's license
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE APPLY TODAY WITH A RESUME REFLECTING YOUR CURRENT WORK HISTORY