Rare opportunity for a speech pathologist to work in a rewarding setting carrying a mixed caseload but with a focus on paeds
- Diverse caseload
- Open to experienced and new grad applicants
- Supportive multidisciplinary team. RELOCATION - RURAL NSW
CALLING ALL SPEECH PATHOLOGISTS!!!!! RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY
- Permanent position available to start ASAP!!!
- Relocation opportunity - RURAL NSW
- Great rates of pay
- Work with an established Multi-Disciplinary Team
- Supportive environment where continuous professional development is encouraged
- New Grads considered as supportive environment
Great opportunity has come to fruition for a Speech Pathologist carrying a diverse, mixed caseload but with a focus on pediatrics.
Work for an established, robust non-for-profit.
Rare Permanent full time role available in a rewarding setting. We are looking for motivated speech pathologists keen to work within disabilities, mental health, early intervention and chronic disease. This is a fantastic environment where professional development is supported and encouraged.
- Bachelor or Master in Speech Pathology
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Good report writing skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel as needed
- Drivers License - Car is provided for client visits
- Previous experience working in an MDT and taking a collaborative approach