Contract opportunities available for Emergency Department Nurses, in beautiful locations
- 3-6 month contracts - WA and across Australia
- Penalty Rates
- Start ASAP
Limelight People are urgently seeking expressions of interest from Registered Nurses with ED experience.
About the Role:
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the promotion of the health and well-being of patients through the delivery of safe and effective patient care. You will be an excellent communicator have demonstrated experience working within a multi-disciplinary environment; with strong commitment to customer focused principles.
Contract position in WA also contracts avaliable in NSW QLD, VIC, WA, NT
Multiple roles available for Emergency Department Nurses
Nurse Clinical Specialist Emergency Department for immediate start.
Supportive multi-disciplinary team environment.
Subsided or free accommodation and some relocation assistance.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Proven ability to manage a busy workload
- Medical Ward
- Emergency Department experience