Limelight Health are seeking expressions of interest from Mental Health Specialists to undertake locum contracts
- Locum opportunity for Mental Health professionals - Forensic setting
- Complex and diverse caseloads
- Melbourne location
Limelight Health are keen to speak to Mental Health Clinicians for locum contract opportunities with possible extensions and permanent opportunities.
You will hold extensive experience within Mental Health and have carried a complex caseload with this client group. You will be working with low risk prisoners and assess/ review or triage. Consulting and following up with existing patients around their mental health is required. This position will also see you conduct outpatients work in line with MH needs and holding MH clinics.
You will join an established multi-disciplinary team and be responsible for the provision of high quality mental health services.
Located in Melbourne you will work in the prison system and alongside an established MDT.
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work or Psychology and registration or eligibility to register with appropriate body
- Extensive experience in mental health including triage, trauma informed care, crisis assessments, clinical techniques and interventions.
- Working knowledge of Recovery Oriented practices and person centered care
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to play an integral part in a multidisciplinary team.
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Driver’s licence
** For further information please make contact today **