With over thirty years in Interior Design, our client is a Melbourne born company built on knowledge and experience.
- Docklands location, Fantastic Office layout
- Part time hours, 9am to 3pm Monday to Friday
- Hourly rate to start, temp role till end of year
- Our client is a specialist business services organisation based in the Docklands. They specialise in interior design.
- Our clients team is comprised of a large number of passionate, dedicated, creative and skilled individuals who are committed to providing the best possible service and product, which makes them stand out from the rest.
- This role will be 5 days a week with shorter hours. You will be mentored through a strong support network who will work individually with you to ensure your success from day one.
- You will manage the day-to-day accounts and admin function.
- Accounts Payable.
- Accounts Receivable.
- Outstanding debtors.
- Creating Sales invoices.
- End of month preparation using MYOB.
- Stationary orders.
- BASIC Financial Reporting.
- General admin and support.
- Previous experience in managing accounts and data entry for a small to medium business
- Attention to detail essential.
- Problem solver, willing to go the extra mile to come up with solutions.
- Good communication skills, verbal (telephone) and written (business correspondence) essential.
- Confident and approachable manner.
- Strong Problem Solving/ Analytical Skills
- Team player and happy to help out in all areas of the business.
- Experience with MYOB
- A great work environment and sincere work life balance.
- A High performance organisation.
- Family business
Please submit a copy of your current resume, qualifications relevant to the position via the link below.
If you require further information contact Sarah Thomas at email email@example.com