Exciting opportunity for an experienced RN to join our team, support our residents and bring joy to those we care for.
- Part Time & Casual positions, Night Duty + Weekends
- Convenient Tweed Heads location
- Strong Career Pathway. Friendly & Supportive Team
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do. Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 74 homes across four states and employs a team of over 8,000 nationally. Opal has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry with over ten new aged care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
About our opportunity:
We are offering part time and casual opportunities at our home in Tweed Heads for experienced and highly regarded Registered Nurses who are flexible to do both night shifts and weekends.
As the Registered Nurse on shift in our home you will work with a multidisciplinary team, residents, families and allied health professionals to deliver high quality care to meet the holistic and individual needs of our residents. This is an opportunity for dedicated individuals who can mentor, lead and inspire our teams to deliver the highest quality of care and services to our residents at an important time in their lives.
What you can bring to Opal:
- Readiness and enthusiasm to further grow and develop your aged care career.
- Expertise and knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations, accreditation compliance requirements and funding.
- Relevant qualifications in the field of gerontology, dementia or similar would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service & resident relation skills, including the ability to negotiate and compromise to reach mutual outcomes.
- Well regarded ability to work within all levels of the organisation and contribute positively to our workplace culture.
- Active Registration/or in the process with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Most important will be your passion for delivering high quality care to make a difference for our Residents.
- We are looking for experienced individuals who would like to progress their aged care career.
- Specifically, the right applicants would form part of our “talent pipeline” group to be developed into Care Managers.
- Targeted succession planning
- Planned relief opportunities in senior positions
- Specific KPI and Performance planning.
- Probation period and ongoing reviews with your Manager.
- A development plan to support development and career growth
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- A competitive salary, based on your qualifications and experience.
- Well respected team cultures and a great place to work.
- Some of our facilities are brand new and have exceptional aesthetic surrounds.
- Up to date and leading technologies.
- Platinum Affiliation with the Australian College of Nursing (ACN).
- Discounted Australian College of Nursing membership and courses for career development.
- Supportive Management.
- Short courses in ACFI and Accreditation.
- Health and wellness programs
- Work/life balance.
- Annual salary of $55k - $70k
Please visit http://bit.do/OpalAgedCareCareers for a full listing of all our current vacancies at Opal Aged Care.