Challenge & nurture your clinical & leadership skills as an RN at our new Opal Bathurst home
- Excellent opportunity to join Opal Home with a brand new extension
- Full time opportunities
- Work for a Leader in Aged Care
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role:
As the Registered Nurse on shift, you will endeavour to give the highest quality of clinical care and holistic support to meet the changing needs of our Residents. You will lead our teams within our RN-led model of care to include the Resident and their families and consult with team members, management and other allied health professionals, to ensure we provide the very best of care. We are looking to build a new team of highly passionate people and have a number of vacancies available.
Our ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Current Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA.
- Minimum of 1+ years of paid experience as a Registered Nurse in Australia.
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding would be highly regarded
- Empathy towards the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included) is essential along with your passion for delivering high quality care.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Industry leading hourly rates
- A state-of-the-art new facility with the highest quality equipment and systems
- An RN-led model of care, with RNs on shift at all of our facilities 24/7
- Family friendly rosters with stability of shifts
- A friendly, social, collaborative team
- Career progression to move up & across into roles within a growing organisation - at Opal we are passionate about growing our Management staff from within!
About Opal Bathurst
Located in the heart of Bathurst, the home will offer the community access to exceptional residential aged care. Featuring beautifully designed living and dining areas, the 164 bed home has been created with residents in mind. This will include a memory support wing, allowing us to provide dedicated, much needed specialist care for people living with dementia. The home will also feature a hair salon and café, as well as light filled outdoor spaces for residents and families to enjoy. Opal Bathurst presents a fantastic opportunity for dedicated and compassionate people. Apply today and join a team that is committed to bringing joy to those we care for.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/