Exciting opportunity to join our beautiful Denham's beach home and make a difference to the lives of our residents.
- Join Opal Aged Care at a time of exponential growth.
- Work in our beautiful home at Denhams Beach
- 70 Hour per fortnight. Friendly & Supportive Team.
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do. Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 75 homes across four states and employing a team of over 8,000 nationally. Opal has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry with over 10 new care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
About Opal Denhams Beach:
Recently redeveloped and renamed to better reflect the home’s location, Opal Denham’s Beach certainly stands out from the rest. The team are outstanding and their main priority is to maintain the highest possible quality of life for residents
We are now seeking an experienced Maintenance Officer to support our home.
What we look for:
- Previous Maintenance experience in Facilities or Accommodation setting
- Thorough understanding of all legislative requirements pertaining to Maintenance and Repairs i.e. OH&S & Fire/Evacuation
- Trade & OHS Qualification is advantageous
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Highly developed written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of Aged Care industry is desirable
- A competitive hourly wage
- Convenient shift timings
- A professional and social team
- Professional development opportunities
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Health and wellness programs.
- Work/life balance.
The most rewarding part of the role is the opportunity to make a difference in the quality of life of our residents.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen and complete psychometric testing.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our new Opal Denhams Beach team and to make a key contribution to the care of our residents and the overall success of Opal Aged Care.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/current-vacancies/
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit https://www.opalagedcare.com.au/about-us/meet-our-team/