Provide automated packaging solutions for a global apparel manufacturer
- Automate packaging processes
- New role, fresh thinking
- Intimate apparel, sleepwear and leisurewear
The company has 50 years of experience in apparel manufacturing, working with high-profile global brands. Packing accounts for 30% of the work in manufacturing from fabric to finishing and is currently mostly done manually – there is a huge opportunity for automating the packaging processes throughout the group.
- Research automation processes that could be applicable to apparel packaging
- Work with customers, global suppliers and inhouse engineering, product management, operations, and sourcing personnel to achieve functional packaging goals
- Oversee and manage the complete packaging development process, including the creation of packaging designs, prototype development, and performance testing.
- Travel to apparel manufacturing plants in Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh and Central America to implement processes
Our team has been recruiting for over 30 years and have gained the knowledge, expertise and contacts to make your recruitment experience as stress-free as possible. We are proud to say we have your national and international recruitment needs covered.