Program Manager for long term Telco migration project experience in business process improvement and operating at an executive level is a must.
- Must have extensive telecommunications experience.
- 12-month contract + potential extension.
- Experience in business process improvement.
We are currently looking for a Program Manager for a State Government Department. The role is a 12-month contract opportunity to manage the end to end migration planning, governance for Government Radio Network (GRN). We are looking for a candidate who will be able to lead the migration team and work organisations big and small to identify/transition requirements. Candidates must have an extensive knowledge of telecommunications network migration and governance experience operating at an executive level.
- Prepare executive level reporting, presentations and dashboards for the migration program.
- Report on the migration program to ensure identification and timely resolution of escalated program level issues and management of program issues and risks.
- Leverage operational metrics from multiple sources and develop related communications that are needed to provide executive visibility and to maximize decision-making.
- Build influential relationships with the Executive, government agencies and private sector partner organisations on migration program related matters to ensure they are appropriately briefed, and their concerns are addressed.
- Drive innovation and deliver high quality service and cost savings without compromising output quality.
- Working in a complex multiple stakeholder environment with conflicting priorities.
- Adapting migration plans to meet the differing operational areas and processes of each agency.
- Coordinating multiple agency transitions to minimise risk to agency operations.
- Understanding and accommodating complex operational, technical and delivery requirements.
- Innovating in a risk adverse stakeholder environment.
- Innovating to address complex technical, financial, economic, political and stakeholder challenges.
- Requirement to engage with cross functional groups/partners in high profile and challenging delivery environment, to achieve timely and desired outcomes.