Global FMCG looking for a commercial and dedicated Human Resources Manager. Exciting time to join with excellent long term career prospects.
- High performing and unique, people focused culture
- Lead a talented HR team that live a breathe a true partnership model
- Competitive package!
Our client is seeking a seasoned Human Resources Manager to build on and contribute to the existing organisational culture. Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, you will drive and execute the people plan across the organisation using your advanced Leadership, Influencing and Communication Skills.
- Partner with the regional team on HR initiatives that will deliver across all markets
- Lead a high performing Human Resources Team that partners with and builds capability within the business.
- Manage change and transformation projects that contribute to the sustainability agenda.
- Implement both local and global HR policies and procedures and monitor their effectiveness advising Managers of suggested changes.
- Live, demonstrate and inspire others to embrace the Leadership Expectations and organisational Values.
- Look for opportunities to improve systems, processes and work practices.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships across the organisation with particular stakeholder engagement with the executive team and senior managers.
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate your experience in the following;
- An accomplished HR career with relevant qualifications
- Experience in leading HR teams to deliver the People agenda
- Experience working in and influencing a changing and challenging industry
- Sound experience in managing the annual HR cycle
- Previous payroll and HR budget management experience
- Demonstrable business acumen with an understanding of commercial priorities
- Highly skilled in interpersonal, influence and conflict management skills
- Self-aware; able to adapt to different situations, business demands and stakeholders
- Strong leadership demonstrating a positive, energetic people leadership style