Work closely with the ER/IR Partner in this top tier firm's small ER/IR group | Broad mix of ER/IR work, no safety | Blue chip clients | Key SA role
- Small team structure working closely with the Partner
- Top tier, international law firm with established national ER/IR practice
- High end client base, varied work (no safety)
Although a relatively small Brisbane team, as part of one of Australia's most well regarded employment law practices this role stands out as a CV making career opportunity. With a who's who blue chip corporate and government client base and working with a great team of lawyers this is your opportunity to join one of the best ER/IR teams in Australia.
About the role:
Working alongside a young, experienced and highly regarded Partner, you will work across:
- a broad blue chip client mix across government and corporate in a range of industries;
- varied advice including development of employment policies for large corporates, industrial relations advice as well as large litigation, discrimination, unfair dismissal, advice regarding restructures and redundancies and the provision of training across these areas; and
- a national practice providing you with exposure to work across Australia.
To be considered for this role you will:
- have 5-10 years' post admission experience in employment law;
- ideally have worked in a top tier or large national firm; and
- have experience mentoring juniors.
Awaiting you is:
- a top of market salary and benefits;
- a small team allowing you access to quality work;
- some of the best work being done in ER/IR law;
- great mentoring/career development.
Click APPLY or contact Peter Liaw at Peppercorn Recruitment on 07 3031 3626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number 3019551. Please submit your resume in Word format only.
Peppercorn Recruitment - a partnership between two of Brisbane's most connected and experienced legal, risk and compliance recruiters and you. For more jobs head to our website, www.peppercornrecruitment.com.au