This IT based FIFO role has plenty of variety and is with one of the fastest growing exploration companies currently in Australia!
- Rapidly growing exploration company with huge potential
- FIFO 14/14 roster, Fixed term 12 month contract
- Great culture with interesting tech and lots to learn
This Adelaide based exploration company is growing rapidly due to an enormous amount of investment in the energy sector. Due to this they need to add extra staff to the team to help with the growing demand on IT.
You will be part of a 14 day on/14 day off team of IT engineers located onsite. Flying out of Adelaide you will be helping with daily BAU maintenance/support and project tasks as directed. As this is a remote position ideally this would be suited to people who have a broad range of IT skills however experience with networks (LAN/WAN) and firewalls is a must. In order to be successful you need to have a good customer service focus and provide continued communication to those around you.
Requirements of the role include:
- Maintain and support existing network infrastructure LAN/WAN and firewalls etc.
- Maintain and support existing IT infrastructure servers, storage, backups, workstations etc.
- Provide face to face, telephone and remote technical support for staff, contractors and 3rd parties
- Work collaboratively with your team ensuring handovers are seamless to provide a consistent and unified support experience
You've worked in FIFO environments before and you understand the lifestyle and expectations that come with it. Broadly skilled and experienced you love the variety and responsibility that these positions offer and always look to improve systems or procedures to perform better. You worked closely with those around you and do all you can to provide the very best client experience and foster good relations to improve culture. A natural communicator you can tailor your message to your audience, train people on the fly when needed and not afraid to speak up if you have a good idea or suggestion.
Required Skills & Experience:
- You must have worked in a FIFO role providing IT support services previously
- Proven experience supporting and managing network environments including switching, wireless, firewalls etc.
- Ability to maintain server and storage environments along with their associated systems i.e. backups, antivirus etc.
- Good experience with managing Active Directory and Windows Server
- Sound problem solving skills and the ability to tackle challenges head on
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic Adelaide based company. You MUST have worked in a FIFO position previously to be considered. Should you require any further information please contact email@example.com.