Rapidly growing business looking to add another Infrastructure Engineer to its already fast expanding team!
- Growing business leveraging new tech and partnering with leading clients
- Full time role - All about culture - People come first here!
- 5 mins from the CBD
About Them:This new player in the local Integrator market is disrupting the traditional service model. They’re providing clients with the very best experience, where others often become tired and complacent. And it’s working. Heavily focused on culture and sourcing the very best people they’re positioned to grow rapidly through collaborative client engagement and forging trusted relationships.
Working in the Professional Services team, you’ll be involved in delivering high quality technical solutions to a range of clients. This role will almost be 100% project focused and hands on implementing solutions to meet the client’s objectives. The core aspects of the role include:
- Demonstrated experience providing bespoke project services to mid level and enterprise sized environments across a broad range of technologies
- Collaborating with the PS team to ensure project work is delivered to high standards
- Ability to prioritise workloads and manage your time efficiently to deliver successful outcomes
- Build trusted relationships and working in the best interests of the client
You’ll have a broad experience delivering bespoke IT solutions that provide a tangible business outcomes and enjoy working with clients, colleagues and vendors. With strong communication and hands on technical skills you will be able to deliver complex project services across a number of vendors successfully. Client facing, affable and approachable your pragmatic approach to technology will ensure you hit the ground running from day one.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Windows Server deployment, management and troubleshooting
- Messaging including Exchange and or O365
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMware, Citrix and Hyper-V
- Storage technologies including SAN/NAS devices and backup solutions
- Experience using other tech such as backup/DR products etc.
Applicants will need to be Australian citizens and hold a current driver’s license.
For further information please contact Todd at firstname.lastname@example.org