Join our Toowoomba team. Great opportunities for development across all modalities!
- Continue your career with a strong, stable leader in medical imaging
- Ongoing support for your career & academic development
- Great variety - working across 2 hospital and 3 suburban practices
About the role
QXR is proud to serve the Toowoomba region in multiple, well-established sites, with a team of local, on-site Radiologists. Our practices offer great variety and as such, we are looking for qualified Radiographers to perform quality work across general x-ray, CT and theatre. Future opportunities to train in MRI and/or mammography would also be on offer to suitable candidates who don't yet possess these skills. These are full time roles, and will be rotating throughout the practices, with the potential to be based at one site in the future, depending on skill set and ability.
Queensland X-Ray offers excellent working conditions and the opportunity to be part of a highly skilled, professional, friendly team who take pride in providing high quality service.
Relocation assistance is negotiable.
Queensland X-Ray has more than 45 practices, led by the most experienced team of Radiologists and Nuclear Imaging specialists in the state. Our caring team of professionals from the technical, nursing, and admin support fields are all focused on providing the best service, care and clinical outcomes to our patients and referrers.
- Full AHPRA registration is required
- Previous hospital based radiography experience is preferred
- Previous cathlab and CT experience highly regarded
- Passion for providing excellent customer service and patient care
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make decisions and work well under pressure
- Friendly, caring and compassionate nature
You will be known for your friendly, caring and compassionate nature - this is essential to deliver the high level of patient care Queensland X-Ray is committed to providing.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter as one document via the resume upload option. For more information about us, we invite you to visit our website www.qldxray.com.au.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.