We are seeking expressions of interest from experienced Sonographers to join our Northern Gold Coast team on a part time or full time basis.
About the RoleThis is a part time or full time Sonographer role based in our Northern Gold Coast Region, working predominantly in our well established Gold Coast Private Hospital practice.
We are ideally seeking someone with experience in general ultrasound, obstetrics/gynecology and MSK. Experience in vascular and nuchal translucency accreditation is advantageous but not essential.
The shift times vary between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday shifts on offer. Participation in the weekday and weekend on-call roster is required.
Relocation assistance is negotiable.
Queensland X-Ray has more than 40 practices, led by the most experienced team of radiologists and nuclear imaging specialists in the state. Our caring team of professionals from the technical, nursing, and admin support fields are all focused on providing the best service, care and clinical outcomes to our patients and referrers.
- Full ASAR registration is required
- Minimum 2+ years experience as a fully qualified Sonographer
- Demonstrated experience in MSK and vascular is highly regarded
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders, including patients, staff, referrers
- Ongoing commitment to skill development also encompassing personal and professional growth
- Passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to adapt to existing processes and policies
- Friendly, caring and compassionate nature
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.