$70k - $80k (neg)! Highly regarded West Perth based Accounting firm! Amazing role offering variety and travel!
Are you a capable, dedicated and efficient Bookkeeper who is looking for a challenging, varied and stimulating role?
Do you have a vivacious personality and extensive experience and wish to further your career?
This would be the ultimate role for you!
Based in West Perth this is prestigious Accounting firm who are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their expanding team. In this varied role you will be on the road 90% of the time visiting clients and rarely chained to the desk!
In this exciting and rare position you will be responsible for all aspects of Bookkeeping.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• Process and pay client Nominated 30 day creditor payments
• Reconcile creditor accounts
• Track outstanding invoices in monthly reconciliation spreadsheet and action
• Receive & complete Credit Applications and enter information into system.
• Control order book distribution and record in Purchase Order Book Register
• Client Invoicing - Progress Claims and Variations
• 14 Day Subcontractors processing and payment
• Subcontractor Payments - client nominated
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Review Credit Applications for guarantee and charging provisions.
• Prepare Company Employment Agreements including position descriptions
• Cash flow reporting and management
• Prepare and submit monthly BAS returns
• Processing fortnightly pay cycles
• Payroll Posting and verification
• Monthly Payroll Tax
• Monthly PAYG
• Annual PAYG reconciliation and Group Certificate production
• Quarterly Superannuation payments
• Record keeping, filing and archiving
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of two years bookkeeping experience
- Cloud MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks knowledge
- Cloud on line bank feed experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills