$120 - $135k + Super! Rare and exciting Senior Marketing opportunity working for a highly regarded brand! Fantastic culture and a leader in its field!
Are you a vivacious, talented and dedicated Marketing Manager who has an exceptional understanding of Brand positioning and marketing principles as well as generating leads?
Do you love working for a brand that is powerful, well known and more then often sells and promotes itself?
This is the ultimate role!
As a high performing company that is part of an even higher performing group this is a brand that you want to align yourself with! Roles like this are rare and environments like this even rarer!
Reporting directly to the General Manager the role will be varied, challenging and rewarding and see you have direct responsibility as you create, drive and execute a marketing and lead generation strategy, spanning from awareness to acquisition which will manage the below functions.
- Plan, research and execution of company marketing campaigns
- Develop, measure and report of the annual Retail Strategy and budget
- Develop and plan all digital marketing strategies and activities
- Build brand reputation to deliver a volume of qualitative enquiries, achieving targeted sales results
- Coach and mentor the Marketing team
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication or Public Relations
- Over 5 years’ experience in a corporate marketing or public relations role
- Extensive project management and digital marketing skills