$60k - $65k + Super! Applecross Location! Property Company with steady growth and fantastic management! Varied role within dynamic company
Are you a self-motivated, proactive individual who has prior Real Estate or Property Development industry experience?
Do you long to work for a recognised leader who will offer you ongoing career progression in a fantastic environment?
This would be the role for you!Work for a leading specialist Property Development / Real Estate Company who are currently engaged in projects that have a combined end value totalling over $650 million!
As a direct result of their ongoing growth they now have a rare and exciting opportunity to work in a varied position.They are seeking a keen an enthusiastic person who is looking to build a career and enhance their previously acquired contracts Administration and Accounts experience.
Reporting to Management the tasks of the role are varied and will include Contracts and Accounting administration with duties to include:
- Manage and prepare all welcome Letters before Settlement
- Manage Trust Account: Update Act with deposits when received, create receipts in Reckon, letters to Buyers and post/email copies
- Email welcome letters to Buyers upon Settlement
- Email welcome letters to Buyers upon Settlement – include fencing & landscape vouchers and NBN information
- Manage Builder Referral Vouchers upon Settlement
- Manage Fencing & Landscaping Voucher
- Follow up Buyers with no nominated Settlement Agency within 30/60days from contract acceptance
- Follow up Buyers with overdue deposits each week
- Manage Petty Cash
- Assist with Accounts Receivable as well as accounts payable.