.Net / C# Developer develop/use/configure/debug federated security, including Ws-Federation, SAML, OAuth2 and OIDC, at this Federal Agency
- Azure Environment
- Small high quality team
- Great Work life balance
This Smaller Agency in the employment portfolio delivers programs that assist job seekers to find work, encourage small and family businesses to grow, and maximise opportunity through access to quality skills and training. They have a number of new Microsoft based initiatives, leveraging Azure, and are looking to add a Security specialised developer to the team.
Whats the Job ?
Working closely with Project teams around the security design for new and existing applications Completing the analysis, design, construction and testing of assigned functionality within allocated timeframes Understanding and promoting a corporate approach to applications development through the development and re-use of components, standards, procedures and guidelines.
What are we looking for in our ideal candidate?
Essential criteria (MUST BE AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN)
- Strong .NET C# skills and experience.
- Strong problem resolution and debugging skills.
- Strong network traffic analysis skills.
- Moderate SQL db knowledge and experience.
- Good generic all round security application development, knowledge and experience.
- Experience developing/using/configuring/debugging federated security, including Ws-Federation, SAML, OAuth2 and OIDC.
- Experience configuring ADFS and relying party trusts, claims provider trusts, and attribute stores.
- PowerShell scripting knowledge and experience.
- Windows security knowledge and experience, including domain users and groups, certificates and certificate stores, Kerberos and NTLM.
- Knowledge of govPass.
- Experience with Azure AD and/or Azure B2C..
- Knowledge and experience using Australian whole of government authentication services such as AUSKey, VFAS, and myGov.
- Knowledge of or experience of the Department's Programmes, the Employment Services System (ESS) and/or related Department of Human Services IT systems.
Estimated start date
Location of work
Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract
To 30 June 2020
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Interested ? Apply now