Advise Federal Australia on Emerging technology & Best practice Digital Methodologies , leveraging leading tech firms and Universities.
- Advise at Ministerial/Cabinet Level
- Data Science /Augmented reality Focus
- Make an Impact in this role
About The Agency
- They provide strategic leadership on whole-of-government and shared ICT and digital services, including sourcing and capability development.
- They deliver policies, standards and platforms for whole-of-government and shared ICT and digital service delivery.
- They provide advice to agencies and the Government on ICT and digital investment proposals.
- They oversee significant ICT and digital investments, assurance policy and framework, and the whole-of-government digital portfolio.
Senior Level strategic role
Impact across whole of government
Great work life balance
This role is required to provide high quality advice and briefings to the DTA Executive, the Minister’s office, the broader Department and APS on emerging technology.
You will help the Department achieve their mission to identify and migrate best practice digital methodologies to the Government’s environment.
You will also work with leading technology and academic organisations to keep the Department on technology’s cutting edge.
What are we looking for in an ideal candidate?
- Current emerging technology trends, especially in data science and augmented reality
- Preparing ministerial briefs and Cabinet documents
- Understanding of government service delivery, especially the Digital Service Standard and Service Design and Delivery Process
- An understanding of practical data science methods
- Extracting data from third party systems using tools to interact with APIs
Estimated start date
12-01-2020Location of work
Australian Capital TerritoryLength of contract
New South Wales
New South Wales
6 monthsContract extensions
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Interested AND an AUSTRALIAN ?
This role starts Mid January, with rates being open to quote at this stage.