Roy Morgan is recruiting face-to-face market research interviewers in and around Brisbane. Apply Now to be a part of our talented interviewing team!
- Casual, ongoing weekend roles - no selling or promotions involved!
- $28.56 per hour base rate
- Interview / survey people in your assigned area, without prior appointments
- Are you looking to make a change and move into a a new job ?
- Retired and need something to keep you busy over the weekends?
- Supplement your weekly income with casual and weekend work.
This is an opportunity to join the fantastic team of interviewers at Roy Morgan, one of Australia’s best known and longest established market research and public opinion polling companies. We have several vacancies all over Brisbane for motivated, positive, confident people within our Face-to-Face Market Research department.
- Casual, ongoing weekend roles – no selling or promotions involved!
- Work autonomously and close to home
- $28.56 per hour base rate, with the potential to earn bonuses as a top performer
- Conduct interviews and surveys with people in your assigned area, without prior appointments
- You must be available to work every weekend of each month
- Our shifts run on both Saturdays and Sundays from 9.30am-5ish. You must be available to work both days
- Have a valid driver’s license, and access to a reliable vehicle (you will be paid for mileage)
- Eligible work rights in Australia
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the confidence to knock on doors and survey respondents, following a scripted interview
- Proven track record of being self-sufficient, reliable and committed to completing assigned tasks
- Previous experience in a similar role is not mandatory, but will be looked upon favourably
If you think you have what it takes, email us on email@example.com with your resume. Please include which suburb you live in.