Join Cardno's ASEAN-ACT team as MEL Coordinator to play an integral role in engaging the justice sector response to human trafficking.
About the program
ASEAN–Australia Counter Trafficking (ASEAN-ACT) continues Australia’s long running collaboration with ASEAN and its member states to end human trafficking in our region. The program will principally work on strengthening the justice sector response to human trafficking, while opening up new partnerships with allied government agencies, civil society and business. It will engage all 10 ASEAN Member States in some capacity and will continue national-level programming in Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
About the role
The MEL Coordinator will coordinate the delivery of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) activities, knowledge management and reporting for ASEAN-ACT. Under the direction of the MEL Director, he/she/they will support the implementation of the program’s MEL Plan, reporting and learning events. The MEL Coordinator will support the program team (regional and national) in compiling evidence, data and information for performance management and learning. The position will be located in Bangkok, working as part of a diverse team, the MEL Coordinator will coordinate MEL activities across multiple locations.
Please copy and paste this link: http://bit.ly/32c1wDU to access further details on the role including an outline of the key responsibilities.
You will be selected based on the following selection criteria:
- Qualification: Tertiary qualifications in a field relevant to monitoring and evaluation, e.g. social development, information management, research, international studies. Post graduate qualification is an advantage.
- Technical skills:
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in conducting research, ability to collect qualitative and quantitative data and to analyse that data.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of the performance management cycle of planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to manage activities and coordinate diverse group of professionals.
- Communication: Good interpersonal skills, demonstrated analytical skills. Excellent command of English, written and spoken is mandatory. Fluency in Thai and demonstrated competency in another ASEAN language is highly desirable.
- Team work: Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others, including experience in cross-cultural environments and international settings.
- Planning and coordination: Demonstrated planning and coordination skills including the ability to effectively manage deadlines and timing. Ability to develop and maintain results-focused stakeholder relationships.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- The words ‘MEL Coordinator’ in the email subject
- Your CV
- A completed Application Form, which describes how your skills and experience are applicable to the selection criteria. Please copy and paste this link: http://bit.ly/2NDbjyw to download the application form.
- The names and contact details of three professional referees
Late applications will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted in English.
Cardno is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare of children in the delivery of our International Development programs. Recruitment and selection procedures reflect this commitment and will include relevant criminal record checks.