Cardno ID is currently seeking to fill a full-time Project Support Officer role to be based in Jakarta Office.
About the role
Cardno Indonesia is currently seeking for a Project Support Officer role to join our International Development Assistance (IDA) business in Jakarta. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will contribute to Cardno success by providing professional services support for project administration, marketing and quality support activities.
Specifically, your duties will include:
- Provide high quality administrative support to program delivery and proposal development in supporting mobilisation of teams and overall general administrative tasks. This is done in accordance with Cardno’s Quality Management System
- Providing administrative support to financial management procedures to ensure projects deliver in accordance with accounting procedures
- Ensuring supplier invoices are paid in accordance with procedures and supported by appropriate paper work.
- Process and maintain accurate records for all medical and travel insurance claims for all international staff.
- Maintain annual leave and professional development records project personnel.
- Track and report on project/personnel movements, status of accommodation (rental leases), insurances by providing an accurate data of payroll and remaining
- Manage and register local insurance for all Indonesian team member.
- Manage administration of team member timesheet and leave tracker.
- Provide support to the ISO 9001 certification audit, by following the QMS guidelines in providing audit requirements, all of the above procedures are the duties covering the audit areas.
- Assist in the effective management of activities, projects and personnel: by having a good coordination with project’s activity coordinators to avoid overlapped responsibilities.
- Assist in the production of consultant and subcontractor contracts and ensure all documents are finalised in accordance with Cardno’s systems.
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in administrative positions, preferably within the International Development sector.
- Intermediate and Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Skills in Desk Top Publishing will be an advantage.
- Excellent organization, financial and time management
- High level of interpersonal
- Willingness to take on a variety of tasks that may be required to ensure efficient operation of the business units.
- Ability to use initiative and make decisions when completing tasks required,
- Professional presentation.
- Mature and professional approach to work.
- Reliable and trustworthy nature when dealing with confidential issues and staff at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills to allow for harmonious working relationships within the unit and the office.
- Ability to research ideas, analyse options and make recommendations.
- Establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with superiors, co- workers, clients and suppliers.
- Keen to learn existing systems of company and identify opportunities to improve.
- Understands the importance of safety and embraces a reporting culture where all safety issues are promptly reported and addressed
How to apply?
We welcome your interest in joining Cardno Indonesia. Please click "apply" and send your CV together with a covering letter.
Applications close at 5:00PM on January 24 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Cardno is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare to children in the delivery of our international development programs. Recruitment and selection procedures reflect this commitment and may include relevant criminal record checks.