Fantastic opportunity for an Agile Technical Product Owner to work on a cutting edge product for a growing ASX listed company in Sydney CBD!
- Innovative Agile, product driven environment
- ASX listed organisation based in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Rapidly growing technology team with lots of opportunity for career progression!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Great opportunity for an Agile Product Owner / Manager to work closely with internal stakeholders and technology teams within a customer focused service delivery environment. You will ensure the successful delivery of a complex online platform on behalf of an ASX listed company based in Sydney CBD.
- Prioritise development work
- Maintain the product backlog, including grooming
- Develop the product road map and shape product vision
- Provide sprint goals for planning
- Report progress and translate technical information to business stakeholders
- Collaborate with all departments to gather requirements and determine scope of work
- Release planning
- Work closely with the development teams for planning, retros and other Agile meetings
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years' experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a customer focused, Agile software delivery environment, preferably working with complex web, e-commerce or mobile applications (ideally highly transactional products)
- Proven experience in functional requirements gathering, scoping and planning project
- Liaising with internal Design, Development and QA resources
- Demonstrated stakeholder and relationship management experience, running workshops and managing clients’ expectations
- An understanding of Agile methodologies and the Software Development Life Cycle, with commercial experience working in a fast paced, Agile environment
- Strong presentation skills and experience creating user stories in JIRA, with the ability to interpret customer needs into application and operational requirements
- Must have worked on solutions where multiple 3rd party integration connections were present and needed to be analysed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential; managing effective communication to stakeholders at all levels
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
- ASX listed organisation which is rapidly expanding, not only in Australia, but globally!
- Unrivaled career progression opportunities
- Central Sydney CBD location with modern open plan office
This is an urgent requirement with interview slots for this coming week, so please don't waste time in applying today!