Exciting opportunity for a product driven User Interface Designer to join a growing tech team in the heart of the Sydney CBD
- Have a profound impact on the UI design of large scale Enterprise products
- Growing international company where you can shape & influence the design culture
- $500-600 a Day on 12 Month Contract or Up to $95,000 + Super for Perm
My Client is seeking a talented User Interface Designer to join their growing tech team and help create visually beautiful/engaging cross-platform products.
- Designing and executing pixel-perfect screen designs based on wireframes and prototypes created by the UX Designer.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining imagery, typography, colour, iconography and other UI elements.
- Work within and manage the product design system and component library
- Work closely with Agile teams including UX, development and QA to ensure UI is implemented according to the product and experience vision
- Ensuring design cohesion across all assets/artefacts/touchpoints
- Participate in design review sessions
- Collaborate with other designers to ensure delivery of consistent experiences
- Experience working on both web and mobile interfaces
- Experience with Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative suite.
- Deep understanding of iOS and Android design guidelines
- Animation and interaction design capabilities desirable
- Solid technical understanding, no hand-coding needed but awareness of how it all fits together
- Although this isn't a UX role, an understanding of the fundamentals of user centred design and how they apply to an interface is essential
What's on Offer:
- You will be part of a strong team, so it's a great opportunity to learn from the best!
- Shape and influence the company's design culture.
- Modern offices in the CBD with innovative yet flexible culture
- Design the UI for cutting edge web & mobile applications in the travel space
This is a great opportunity for a passionate UI Designer to join a company that is going from strength to strength and revolutionising online technology capabilities within their sector!
You will play a pivotal role in the growth of the design team, ensuring the web/mobile products are best of breed and creating enjoyable experiences for all of their users.
Interview slots are filling fast, so please apply ASAP!