Exciting opportunity for an experienced Agile Test Analyst to join a rapidly growing software development hub in Sydney CBD!
- Flexible working hours with option to work from home one day a week
- 12 Month Contract at $600-750 a Day or Perm up to $110K + Super
- Previous experience testing complex web and mobile applications is required
My Client is seeking an experienced Functional Tester to join their talented Sydney CBD based team and assist with the ongoing testing and quality initiatives for their technology platform.
On a day to day basis, you will be testing a .Net web application; a complex system which offers a variety of different testing challenges. Some primary testing concerns are usability, accessibility, security, performance, load, cross-browser compatibility, third-party integration and mobile/tablet devices, to name just a few.
You will be working in an Agile environment and will be involved from design right through to implementation, release and post-release, making this a challenging role that will suit any tester with a special interest in improving software from day one of the development cycle.
- Ensuring quality releases of web, mobile and API platforms
- Striving to improve solution quality to mitigate production issues
- Maintaining testing tools and environments
- Producing quality test case documentation
- FAT, UAT and PVT testing
- Enforcing test and quality standards
- Management of test environments
- Ensure test case repository is maintained and current
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years' software testing experience with strong recent experience testing web applications and mobile platforms/devices
- At least 3 years' experience working in an Agile environment
- Practical SQL knowledge
- Experience testing REST and SOAP API's
- Experience and understanding of cross-browser compatibility and testing
- Deep understanding of the software development life cycle
- Strong motivation and intellect
- Resourcefulness, independence and energy
- Competence in requirements analysis and testing
- Excellent technical and organisational skills
- Flexibility and the ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
*Must have excellent communication skills and 3+ years local experience.
- Experience working as a Functional Tester in an Agile .Net Development environment
- Tertiary Qualifications in IT or a related field
- Experience in Service Oriented Testing is desirable
- Experience with Accessibility Testing
- Experience with Automated Testing
You will be testing a cutting edge E-Commerce platform that is revolutionising the online travel space!
They have recently moved into brand new offices in the heart of the CBD and there is a casual dress code; it has the feel of a dynamic software startup with the backing of a large global corporate, so you get the best of both worlds!
The Software Dev and Testing Department has tripled in size over the last few years and is continuing to grow, so the contract extension / career progression opportunities are endless!
If this opportunity sounds appealing and you have the relevant QA experience in an Agile web development environment, please apply today! There are interview slots available for next week, so don't miss out!