Exciting opportunity for a Network Engineer with Cisco experience to join a global organisation based in North Sydney.
- $600-750 + Super a Day
- Modern Offices in North Sydney
- Leading global organisation with growing inhouse Network & Security team
My Client, a well-established organisation in North Sydney, is looking for a Network Engineer to participate and support an organisational uplift in cyber-security standards and controls. You will work as part of the Digital Services Operations team to maintain and manage network compliance.
- Ensure Information Security best practice is followed, and work is compliant with internal and external audit and regulatory requirements
- Monitor and manage network asset and configuration standards
- Monitor and report on network compliance
- Provide network security-related input and advice in operational & project meetings
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- Tertiary education in IT/Networking
- 3+ years' experience in enterprise network management
- Firm understanding of network security principles & best practices
- Experience managing configuration of large asset base
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Cisco Certification (CCNA, CCNP)
- InfoSec-related certifications
- Experience with Checkpoint, Fortinet
- Familiarity with Cisco Web Security, Symantec MSS, NGINX, HP NNMi, Nagios
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting ability
- Experience working in an ITIL framework with ITIL ITSM tools
This is a daily-rate contract, paying approx. $600 - 750 a day + Super depending on experience.
It will start as 6 months, and if you are successful in the role, it will likely become a rolling contract or transition to perm further down the track. Some of their contractors have been with them for 3-5 years!
Interview slots are available for next week, so please apply ASAP to ensure you don't miss out!