Great opportunity for an ambitious Engineer with industry experience to join an expanding energy solutions business.
- Grow your career with a well-respected company
- Be mentored by experienced team members
- There is travel required for this position - Salary will reflect this
Our client specialises in delivering Energy Solution Services throughout Australia. They have engaged Intro Recruitment to source a skilled Electrical Engineer to join their highly experienced team in South Brisbane. This is an excellent opportunity to be mentored and grow with the business.
You will be working alongside the companies Directors and other senior staff assisting with power systems. You will have previous experience working with power system modelling tools eg. PSSE, PSCAD and Powerfactory. This position is given solid guidance and support. You will be encouraged to continue to educate yourself within the industry.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- RPEQ certified OR have the intention to gain this within 12 months
- Demonstrate suitable work experience (3-5 years is preferred)
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Strong work ethic and good time management
What you will receive
- Supportive team environment
- Mentoring and training from senior staff
- Excellent salary package
If you match the requirements above and would be interested in this role then please click the Apply now button to send your resume through. I can also be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0401 729 908.