An exciting opportunity has arisen at Motorama Springwood! We are seeking an experienced Parts Interpreter to join our awesome team!
- Enjoy our "Motorama's Employee Benefits"
- Progression opportunities available with ongoing training provided
- Work with a 'Deloitte Australia's Best Managed Companies' winner
About the role:
Motorama Springwood are seeking a Parts Interpreter who is passionate about customer service, to sell parts and accessories. The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction by being efficient, accurate and cheerful in handling all customer orders.
- Ensure accuracy of internal and external sale of genuine and aftermarket accessories
- Maintain average gross profits in accordance with Dealership policy
- Provide the same high level of service to both internal and external customers
- Ensure stock required for workshop special orders have been paid for in advance and once received actioned immediately
- Resolve all customer complaints
- Maintain great customer relations and follow up customer to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Meeting and greeting customers promptly
- Excellent customer service skills including in person, in writing and over the telephone
- Accuracy and a high attention to detail
- C class manual driver's licence
- Attractive remuneration package
- Enjoy “Motorama’s Employee Benefits” including discounts with our company partners, extra superannuation for employees with five years or more service and free annual flu shots
- Progression opportunities available with training provided on a monthly basis
- Work with a ‘Deloitte Australia’s Best Managed Companies’ winner
With a proud 50 year history the Motorama Group has over 550 staff and is the largest privately owned family company in the automotive industry in Queensland! Motorama believes that our future strength and growth is strongly dependent on our people. We pride ourselves on our values and customer service AND it shows in the way we do business. Our mission is 'To provide our customers with a can do, cool, guest experience every day, every time'.
A career at Motorama is like no other, we are passionate about working as a team and our customers are our number 1 priority. Motorama is proud of their winning culture by providing training and development, awards nights to recognise our star performers and monthly values awards to our employees! Our goal is to live our company values which are: can do customer attitude, continuous improvement, be green, have fun, care, and team work. The Motorama Group has a family feel and our people are the key to our ongoing success.
Motorama is an equal opportunity employer who value diversity in the workplace.
To apply for this position, upload your resume by clicking the ‘Apply for this job’ button.