Calling all Customer Care Consultants! Motorama is seeking casual Inbound/Outbound Customer Care Consultants to join our team!
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in a similar role and passionate about customer service
- Amazing culture and working conditions
About the role:
Motorama is seeking an Inbound/Outbound Customer Care Consultant to join our passionate and professional team in a casual capacity. Our Customer Care Consultants generate business by assisting with inbound and outbound calls, service bookings and general enquiries.
Our mission is to provide our customers with a can do, cool, guest experience, every day, every time! That's where you come in!
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience in an inbound and outbound call centre
- Excellent communication skills, particularly via telephone
- Enthusiastic and motivated personality
- Must be a team player who can also work autonomously
- Ability to deal with varied personalities and responses on telephone; ability to overcome objections
- Be willing to provide consistent, accurate and outstanding service to customers; must be able to remain calm and focused when dealing with angry or dissatisfied customers
- Make calls in a positive, cheerful and helpful manner
- Able to complete call campaigns within the required time frame
With a proud 50 year history the Motorama Group has over 550 staff and is the largest privately owned family company in the automotive industry in Queensland! Motorama believes that our future strength and growth is strongly dependent on our people. We pride ourselves on our values and customer service AND it shows in the way we do business. Our mission is 'To provide our customers with a can do, cool, guest experience, every day, every time.'
A career at Motorama is like no other, we are passionate about working as a team and our customers are our number 1 priority. We are proud of our award-winning culture; providing awards nights to recognise star performers, training and development opportunities for up and coming future leaders and an array on employee benefits along the way!
We live the values day by day which are: can do customer attitude, continuous improvement, be green, have fun, care, and team work. We have a family feel and our people are the key to our ongoing success now and into the future. All team members have a heart for service and know that our guests are central to our purpose.
At Motorama our customers are treated like guests and we live the Motorama values by treating all our customers with enthusiasm, professionalism and respect. All our guests have different needs, so the ability to communicate effectively with all types of people will be the key to success in this role.
Motorama is an equal opportunity employer who value diversity in the workplace.
To apply for this position, upload your resume by clicking the 'Apply for this job' button.