Industry leading high rise developer has a requirement for a Structural Engineer with 5-6 yrs experience looking for a new career challenge
- Newly Created Role
- Consultancy To Developer Role
- Structured Career Development Opportunity
Our client is a high rise developer with an exceptional track record in delivering the highest standard of luxury apartments throughout Sydney in recent years.
Due to ongoing growth and multiple new projects starting in the near future they have identified the need for an experienced Sydney based Structural Engineer reporting directly into the Head of Engineering.
In this fast paced environment you will be interfacing with various third party consultants including Architects and Engineers to manage the design documentation and identify any design issues that reduce costs or improve the construction programme.
Apart from coordinating with the above parties you will also be actively involved managing and reviewing tenders from multiple subcontractors.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a Structural Engineer looking for a long term career opportunity, whilst seeking to move from a consultancy role into a mainstream construction developer.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary / Degree Educated In Structural Engineering
- Sydney Based
- 5-6 yrs Experience Within The Structural Engineering Sector
- Strong Commercial Skills
- Problem Solver Who Can Look Outside The Box
- High Rise Experience Desirable
- Ability To Work On Own Initiative
- Team Player Who Who Can Work Under Pressure
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Australian Experience Essential
If you possess the above experience, skills & qualifications apply to Andy Stewart by emailing your CV in WORD format not PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me directly for a confidential discussion on 08 9322 3088. You can also submit your resume by clicking on APPLY