You will use ERP systems to help plan, develop, establish and manage logistics data requirements, architecture, governance and information flow.
- Fixed Term Contract : 2 Years
- Upper Hutt Location
This is a 2 years fixed term contract and you will use ERP systems to help plan, develop, establish and manage logistics data requirements, architecture, governance and information flow.
To be successful in this role:
- Proven experience using ERP systems as either a functional consultant or reporting specialist
- Strong work experience in data analysis and reporting
- Understanding of Logistics processes and information requirements
- Business Analysis skills
- Stakeholder engagement
- Sound experience in successfully using a range of analysis techniques and tools including SQL, Microsoft Excel and Access
- Substantive experience working in large, complex businesses or projects
- Experience working in a continuous improvement environment is preferable
- Experience working in an agile environment is desirable
- Some experience in a logistics or equipment management environment would be advantageous
- The Data and information Analyst role will use ERP systems and Logistics business experience to help plan, develop, establish and manage logistics data requirements, architecture, governance, reporting and information flows
- The Principal Analyst will help owners, stewards and users to understand and use logistics data accurately and effectively, developing and delivering both standard and tailored reporting as needed, increasing the value and effective use of the data.
- The Analyst will operate under the technical guidance of the Data and Analytics Architect, working in flexible, responsive and collaborative ways.
Note: To be eligible for this role you should either be a New Zealand Citizen or must have resided in New Zealand, Australia, UK, USA or Canada for last 10 years.