Use your experience in electrical instrumentation & control systems and passion for process improvements in this exciting new role!
- full time permanant role
- based in Carole Park QLD
- free lunch Fridays and on site parking!
Reporting to the Regional Electrical Projects Manager and based in Carole Park QLD, the Electrical Projects Engineer will deliver projects on time and to budget to achieve significant improvements in process and product efficiencies against design capabilities. This role will be predominantly be focused on the AU business however there will be a need to travel assist team members in the Asia Pacific Region.
- Ensure all new equipment entering plants across region is compliant to relevant local electrical safety codes and all works are compliant to AS3000 installation best practices.
- Design and review of designs for plant equipment.
- Support with Capital Expenditure submissions for regional projects.
- Reviewing of plants electrical capital projects and exploring alternatives to determine best solution for business.
- Contractor management and budget control.
- Project coordination of multiple smaller projects across the region.
- Ensure the effective communication of the project deliverables to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage subcontractors to achieve key deliverables.
- Ensure all work is undertaken in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintaining the APAC electrical standards for equipment, software development and installation works.
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Pleasant working environment with a diverse culture
- Opportunity to build your career
- Free lunch Friday
- Free on-site parking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical)
- Strong experience and understanding in machine safety and electrical safety control systems.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with electrical instrumentation and control systems within a manufacturing environment.
- Proven ability to communicate with sub-contractors and lead small electrical projects
- Proficient with PLC software packages, preferably Rockwell and Schnieder
- Experience with SCADA systems, preferably Citect and Wonderware HMI software packages
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours