Looking for a Park & Gardens Apprenticeship? AGA are seeking motivated individuals to work with an organisation based in the Northern Suburbs.
- On the job training
- Car and Licence Essential
- Gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification
Kick start your Horticulture career with AGA today!
- Read landscape plans and construct rockeries, paths or ponds
- Plant and transplant flowers, shrubs, trees and lawns
- Maintain gardens by fertilising and trimming
- Prune trees and hedges
- Operate and install irrigation and drainage systems
- Attend accredited RTO/TAFE training
- Drivers licence (preferred)
- Pre Apprenticeship (preferred)
- Willing to undertake a Police Check and/or Medical
- Genuine interest in Parks & Gardens
- Willing to commit to a 3 year full time Apprenticeship
- All TAFE fees paid for by AGA
- All PPE supplied & maintained by AGA
- Licence’s & tickets provided
- Receive a weekly wage including entitlements
- Receive ongoing mentoring & support
AGA is an Equal Opportunity, inclusive, not-for profit organisation, and is one of the largest providers of employment and training services in Australia. We celebrate our diversity and strive to reflect contemporary Australian society and all the communities in which we work in order to better serve our clients. We welcome and encourage applications from job-seekers of all backgrounds and disciplines.
Apply online today – Interviews will commence immediately!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.