Join NHP's Projects team, working on project across Australia and New Zealand to provide solutions, with a focus on the medium voltage market
- Richmond Location
- Proudly Australian Owned and Operated
- Market Leader in the Electrical Engineering Industry
Here at NHP, the word ‘Family’ encompasses who we are and how we do business – and we’re always on the lookout for bright sparks to add to the collaborative and evolving organisation we pride ourselves on.
As a privately-owned business with strong global ties, you’ll get all the opportunities available at a large organisation whilst having industry experts and key decision makers at your fingertips.
Ready to join the family? Apply today!
Bringing with you your industry experience and commercial flair and the drive to find solutions for your customers, you will be part of responsible for submitting large tenders for major projects across Australia and New Zealand. You will be identifying new opportunities within Medium Voltage market and provide electrical engineering solutions using NHP’s vast range of products including; switchboard, power distribution, industrial control and automation.
You will be given the technology and resources to ensure you provide the excellent customer service that NHP prides itself on. You will be involved in the front end of the business, With the confidence knowing you’re carrying NHP’s reputable brand on your shoulders.
Want to know more?
- Provide technical and application data to support proposals i.e. drawings including network topologies, systems layouts etc.
- Provide extensive solutions utilizing the full suite of NHP products and services in proposals.
- Provide support to the Sales team to achieve their objectives.
We’re an ‘easy to do business with’ team, who have industry know how and the passion to support and work with our customers. We’re looking for an equally ambitious team player with the drive for success, with the industry experience and knowledge to get them there.
Other success factors include:
- Previous experience in medium voltage switchgear, switchboards, power distributions and estimating is advantageous.
- A track record in driving and achieving successful project results.
- Electrical or electrical engineering related qualification will be highly regarded.
- Personable approach and ability to work with a range of people.
To keep up to date with all things ‘NHP’, please connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/nhp-electrical-engineering-products-pty-ltd/ or visit www.nhp.com.au.