Want to get paid to travel regional WA? Do you have power generation exp? A grade electrician wanted to service power & water for remote communities.
- $55/hr - 11.5hr days
- 3:2 roster ongoing for the right person
- Must have extensive experience in repair and maintenance
A Grade Electrician - Service Technicians
Water & Power
A Grade Electrician required with previous experience in Power & Water Treatment Plant. Confidence with maintenance and repair work. Fly into Port Hedland and travel by Ute across the North/Mid West of WA. This is a unique experience for someone who loves the great outdoors.
- Experienced in water assets, bores, pumps, switchboards, telemetry etc.
- 3 weeks on 2 weeks off
- Drive around Indigenous communities servicing the power generators
- Must be able to work closely with another tradesman
- This role will require some nights swaging and cooking
- $55.00 an hour 11.5 hour days.
* Valid Drivers licence
* Full Australian working rights
* WA Electrical licence
* Valid Senior First Aid
Due to Flight restrictions and Covid-19 only applicants from Western Australia will be considered.
If you have the required experience, tickets, available immediately, and interested apply NOW!