Do You Have Experience in Surgical Sales, Device, Pharmaceutical Sales, and have a Science, Nursing or Allied Health Degree?
- A Company with a Top Class Worldwide Reputation
- Train Towards a Rewarding Career
- You will Need Strong Sales Experience and Results
- Rare Opportunity to Enter the Orthopaedic Surgical Device Industry
Our client is a leader in medical technology that consistently delivers exceptional results. Working with respected medical professionals they advance meaningful innovations to reduce healthcare costs and improve people's lives.
Due to continued business growth, a unique opportunity now presents to join their SA team.
Your role will encompass the sales of their highly regarded orthopaedic products to surgeons in SA. You will utilise your skills to consolidate existing successful business relationships.
This will involve presentations to surgeons, establishing trials with staff training and providing theatre support for surgeons.
To be Successful in this Stimulating Role You Will Have...
- A Successful and Proven Sales Track Record in Sales
- Or an Allied Health Degree
- Sound Territory Management and Key Customer Relationships.
- You will have aDemonstrated Ability to Absorb and Impart a High Level of Technical Knowledge and Medical Terminology
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Superb Presentation Skills and Negotiation Skills
- The Ability to Work with others as part of a Team is Essential.
- Tertiary Qualifications are Preferred in a Scientific, Allied Health Field Specifically Physiotherapy/OT or Marketing, with Knowledge of Anatomy and Biomechanics.
This role will give you a start in the medical device industry, you will be exposed to excellent training, coaching and development and through results and be achieving your milestones to become a Territory Manager.
- Click the APPLY button to send your CV
- Or call Deb Buch on 0418 656 338 for a confidential chat
Your Trusted Advisor in Healthcare
Deb has over 15 years of Pharmaceutical Industry experience and is therefore well placed to manage EP Healthcare in the SA/WA market. She will provide you with the highest level of service for which Deb and EP Healthcare are renowned. Her move to recruitment over 9 years ago was well-founded after many years of experience in Pharmaceutical Sales and Sales Management roles within two leading Global Pharmaceutical Companies. With her training in Targeted Selection, Behavioural Based Interviewing, DISC and MBTI, she has an unparalleled ability to provide accurate and credible advice to both candidates and clients alike.
- Long term relationships with Managers & Companies
- Specific understanding of each company & role
- In-depth knowledge of Industry, Products & Competitors
- Provide help with every step of the interview process
- Focus on the best role for you now & your long-term career
Please follow us on our LINKEDIN page; EvansPetersen Healthcare
This opportunity is only open to candidates who are eligible to work in Australia and hold the appropriate Visa to work permanently and a Full Drivers License.