Opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded companies in surgical devices. Rookies, we want to hear from you; must have drive and ambition !!
Our client is a global leader in medical device technology that consistently delivers exceptional results. As an employer of choice working with respected surgical / medical professionals, they advance meaningful innovations to reduce healthcare costs and improve people's lives. Currently multiple opportunities exist to join their team here in Victoria both in orthopaedics and surgical devices.
These roles will encompass clinical support and sales to Surgeons and Surgical Teams in theatre, providing expert training and guidance in the field of orthopaedics and surgical devices. In doing so, you will play a pivotal role in the maintenance of the existing client base, whilst also growing and developing the business.
To be successful in this stimulating role you will require:
- Physio, Chiro, Osteo, Biomedicine (or similar) qualifications essential
- The ability to absorb and impart a high level of technical knowledge
- The ability to seek out challenging situations and provide a solution
- Effective teamwork and relationship building skills with the ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in an operating theatre environment will be highly regarded
- Evidence of success as a high achiever in your life and career, consistently outperforming your objectives
- Experience in previous surgical devices sales will be highly regarded but is not essential
- Package consisting of generous base salary, car allowance, superannuation, bonuses and tools of trade
- Support and development form one of the worlds most prestigious medical device companies
- A career path that is continually evolving in the medical device field
- Unsurpassed continual training to make you an expert in your field
If you believe you have the skills, experience and drive to succeed in these fantastic roles, please don't hesitate... apply now. Please send your CV in WORD DOC format, or call Donna Walker on 0418 656 131 or Lisa Fox on 0488 022 779 for a confidential discussion
Why work with EvansPetersen? We specialise in recruitment within the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industry. We have developed an outstanding network of clients, as well as a very thorough knowledge of the Healthcare industry. How? Because we’ve all worked in it ourselves as reps, managers, marketers. We support our candidates by offering a personalised and experienced approach, every step of the interviewing process.