anzuk is currently seeking casual educators to join the team!
- Ongoing work for Outside of School Hours Coordinators & Assistants
- Flexible hours
- Engage in fun and educational activities in before/after school care
About The Role anzuk are currently recruiting for child care educators to join our team in the north!
We are working with a range of schools and are looking for enthusiastic staff to work with primary aged children at before and after school care facilities.
Suitable applicants for this role must have the following:
- Cert III/diploma in children's services or completed/currently completing an education degree.
- Experience working with primary school aged children- employed, placement, volunteer
- WWCC (employee)/VIT
- 2 relevant references in an education/childcare setting
- First Aid (desirable)
- Great opportunity to work across a range of schools in Melbourne
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible shifts
- Competitive hourly rate
How To Apply
To submit your application, please press the apply button.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent staffing in Melbourne Australia. At anzuk Early Childhood we understand the importance of the first 5 years in a child's life. We work closely with educators and early childhood services in facilitating positive learning outcomes. We are an equal opportunity employer.