Engage Year 7 & 8 Science & Maths students with your passion for STEM with this amazing opportunity at a new school in regional NSW.
- Small class sizes; maximal learning opportunities
- One of the newest independent schools in regional NSW
- Outstanding academic results w/ a distinct focus on STEM learning
About anzuk Education
anzuk Education was established in 2004 and aims to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today. We do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment. We are recognised as Australia's largest supplier of casual, temporary and full time teaching staff to the independent school sector.
Together with our client school, we are looking to appoint a future-focused teacher with a focus on STEM approaches to engage and grow this new school into an academic leader in the state.
- Teacher of Mathematics and Science (Stage 4 only)
- 2020 start
- New & recent graduate teachers welcome to apply in addition to experienced teachers with an emphasis on STEM
- Experience with gifted & talented learners is advantageous
- Brand new school in Dubbo, NSW
- Currently Yr3-7; growing to Yr8 in 2020 and adding a year each year until Yr12
- Led by a very hands-on and collaborative executive team
- Incredible comparative academic results
The suitable applicant must have:
- Accreditation with NESA and a valid WWCC
- Up to date CV
- Ability to provide reference details for 2 school-based referees or, if a recent graduate, your last 2 university practicum reports
- Please note your referees will not be contacted until written approval is sought from you
If you are interested in being considered for this role please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 02 80296955 or click 'apply for this job.'