anzuk is currently seeking casual educators for their Before and After School Care programs.
- Ongoing work for Outside of School Hours
- Flexible to suit those studying an education related qualification
- Engage in fun and educational activities in before/after school care
About The Role anzuk are currently recruiting for educators to work with primary aged children
We are working with a range of schools and are looking for enthusiastic staff to work with primary aged children at before and after school care facilities.
This is a great opportunity for students currently studying an education degree!
Suitable applicants for this role must have the following:
- Cert III/diploma in children's services or completed/currently completing an education degree.
- Experience working with primary school aged children- employed, placement, volunteer
- WWCC (employee)/VIT
- 2 relevant references in an education/childcare setting
- First Aid (desirable)
- Great opportunity to work across a range of schools in Melbourne
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible shifts
- Competitive hourly rate
How To Apply
To submit your application, please press the apply button.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent staffing in Melbourne Australia. At anzuk Early Childhood we understand the importance of the first 5 years in a child's life. We work closely with educators and early childhood services in facilitating positive learning outcomes. We are an equal opportunity employer.