Grow your classroom experience into a leadership position at this independent Catholic boarding school in NSW
- Ideal growth opportunity for aspirational Science leaders
- 3 year contract for leadership w/ 3 year extension following review
- Independent boarding school with strong local community and pastoral footprint
anzuk Education's Independent and Faith-based Schools Team was created in 2015 to assist educators in finding contract or ongoing employment. Today we work collaboratively with over 200 Independent and Faith-based Schools throughout Australia.
anzuk are working to support a well renowned independent Catholic boarding school in regional NSW, approx 5hrs from Sydney. With enrolments of over 700, they are recognised for their commitment to a well rounded education.
Maintaining a strong level of involvement in the local community as well as through their network of affiliated schools nationally, this presents an outstanding opportunity to gain exposure to a boarding school with a track record of providing high levels of both academic and pastoral growth of their students.
The Role and You
Open to experienced classroom teachers and current leaders, the Science Coordinator position is offered to lead a dedicated faculty of committed educators. Set on vast school grounds backed by river frontage, the position is a unique tree change opportunity which will allow the successful educator to grow both their own practice and their students.
Offered as a 3 year contract initially, a further 3 year extension is available upon performance review.
This is an excellent chance for you to commence your leadership platform and lead a highly energetic and motivated department in a fully supportive school environment.
- Ability to gain accreditation with NESA in NSW (QCT equivalent)
- Experience teaching senior Science
- Experience in schools with a strong pastoral commitment is advantageous
- Ability to supply two referees (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval and all applications treated in confidence)
Find out more!
Please contact Mitch Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 8029 6955
We are here to help guide and support you with your next career move.