Manage the seafreight process from end to end and provide outstanding customer service to your portfolio of clients.
- Blend of General and Specialised Cargo
- Small Inclusive Team with Supportive Management
- Fabulous Location - Close to Cafes
- Apply well developed import sea experience
- Positive team environment
- Expanding Sydney team
Our client has an impressive global presence and a small passionate team in Sydney needs another cog in the wheel of their high performing team to manage an exciting client base moving a range of commodities.
- Report to the Sydney Manager
- Control the import and export seafreight process from order to delivery
- Communicate with clients, carriers and suppliers to negotiate rate agreements
- Process import and export shipments including LCL, FCL and FAK shipments
- Ensure freight movements are processed effectively to minimise delays
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve service issues promptly and efficiently
- Prepare and distribute status and exception reports to ensure accurate visibility
To be considered for this role you require:
- Proven sea freight experience
- Positive and outgoing team player attitude
- Strong and effective communication style
- Corporate presentation skills
On OfferFor further information regarding this position and many more in freight, customs and logistics with FRMSTAFF please contact Meredith Harvey on (02) 9313 9777 or visit www.frmstaff.com.au.
- Small team where you will be recognised for your contribution
- Inclusive team environment
- Exciting commodities and client base