Fantastic chance for a Legal Secretary who is looking for the next step in their legal career.
- Take the next step in your legal career
- Enjoy open communication
- Be recognised for your hard work
Our client is a leading national law firm. The team is known to be friendly and supportive with a client focused approach. They are proud of their working culture and career progression opportunities.
To provide legal secretary assistance to a friendly and approachable Partner within a well established and dynamic litigation team working with clients across Australia, you will gain exposure to a variety of litigation matters becoming an integral part of their clients matters.
- Managing diaries
- Assisting with client enquiries
- File management
- Preparation of court documents
- Preparation of correspondence to plaintiff's, defendant's, barrister's and third parties
- At least 12 months experience as a legal secretary
- Sound technical skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
Our client has a strong focus on continuing professional development and career progression. Most importantly it actively encourages work–life balance by providing a supportive and flexible environment.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org