Work in a high performing litigation team supporting a progressive partner within the finance space. Take control of your role and add real value!
- Global firm
- Ongoing development
- Work alongside a down to earth Partner!
This global top tier law firm boasts over 20 offices worldwide offering ongoing development. Priding themselves on their low staff turnover throughout the business and housing some of the industries top Partners, this is definitely a firm to be a part of!
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Finance litigation team in the Sydney office, supporting the Partner directly. You will ideally come from a defendant background and dealt with international matters.
- Preparation of legal documents and other correspondence
- Maintain legal files
- Proofread documents as and when required
- Monthly billing
- Assist with business development
- Opening/closing of matters
- Assist with client enquiries
- Manage diaries and travel
- Organise meetings and conference calls
- Previous experience as Legal Secretary
- Experience in dictation
- Experience working in the defendant space (desirable)
- Experience with the software Elite (desirable)
- Strong time management
- A flexible nature
Our client values their open door culture with regular social events and a focus on health and fitness offering subsidised gym memberships. Working hours are 9am-5pm with little to no overtime required.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aimee Forde on 02 9216 9083 or email your CV in WORD format to email@example.com