Technical Project Manager position to lead office relocation and new office set ups both domestically and overseas.
- International Travel
- Competitive Salary
- Global Project Exposure
You will be working as a Technical Project Officer supporting office relocation projects around the Asia Pacific region. This involves traveling to sites and acting as the “eyes and ears” on the ground assisting in hardware set up of new office locations.
Post relocation you will assist the sites as they transition to being supported through BAU support teams around the world.
- Stakeholder & Vendor management for onsite projects
- Network installation and establishment, working environments and day one training and inductions
- Organise the acquisition and building of Windows-based laptops, for use in-country
- Lead point of contact for the international office's support needs, whilst overseas and back at home base
- Assist in identifying and selecting local network service providers
- Direct field technology staff in systems installation and office setup
- Asia-Pacific travel when establishing new project sites (20% of the year)
- ITIL Certification
- Tertiary qualifications in an IT discipline or related field
- Technical certifications e.g. MSCE
- Other industry recognised technical certifications
- IT Project Management
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, email and unified communication technologies
- Experience in O365 environment preferred
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- High level interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills